Taking your dog along shouldn’t bog you down with extra gear, but you will need to consider where you are going and how long you
Travel with Your Dog Worldwide
Here are the main things we learned about traveling with a dog:
- Be equipped: food bowl, water bowl, etc.
- Get the right travel bag
- Get ready to dig in to find the information…it’s hard sometimes
- Some travel destinations do not allow dogs to travel in cabin
- Some airlines do not allow dogs
- Some train companies do not allow dogs (especially in Canada so make sure you keep this in mind)
- Some destinations do not allow dogs
- Some destinations have incredibly strict quarantine rules
Our latest articles
We visited Berlin with our miniature dachshund. Our dog had a great time discovering the city with us 🙂 Here are some dog-friendly hotels and restaurants.
Tips for those thinking of buying a dog in Montréal Choose an animal adapted to your lifestyle, residence and personality. Provide the necessary funds for
Going on vacation in France? Here’s good information on how to travel with the SNCF trains throughout the country.
Can you take a dog into Canada? The answer is yes. Now that we got this out of the way, how to bring a dog