Living with anxiety is a challenge for humans and animals alike. It can affect our furry companions just as it does us, leaving them feeling
Best Outdoor Dog Accessories
- Dog goggles: goggles do not usually come with directions usually so it can be tough to put them on. However they can be very useful in certain situations.
- Yellow dog coat: we love our dog’s yellow raincoat. It is actually water repellent and works quite well.
- Leash umbrella for your dog: we saw this all over Instagram but it doesn’t look very practical based on some YouTube demos.
- Rain boots: these are very important if you live in a country that has harsh, snowy winters.
Instagram Starter Kit for Your Dog
- Dog selfie stick: we found one of these in Europe and thought it was brilliant. There’s a tennis ball that attaches to your phone to get your dog to pay attention when you take a picture.
- ZeeDog bow ties. Any doggy bow ties really. I absolutely love the way my little doxie looks with a bow tie on.
- A chuckit. Make your dog run after a ball a few times before taking a picture. Playing a few rounds of fetch is the secret to getting your dog to smile
Our latest articles
It’s that special time of year. We list some of the best Christmas gifts for dogs. Who’s been a good boy? Your dog of course!
If you are anything like me, you absolutely love cute dog sweaters and coats. I keep buying super cute fleece coats and sweaters that simply
From Beetlejuice dog teepee to Le Creuset pet treat jars dark like the teenaged goth soul, you’ll love this list of gifts for the goth dog mom in your life.
Ready to make some delicious doggie treats? Here are some super cute cookie cutter to help you make some fun treats for your pets.
Looking at some dog backpacks? Want the one with the bubble on it? Wondering if they’re any good? Check this article.
Want to get a Furbo? If you’re looking to buy a pet camera, this could be a fun post to read. Spy on your dog and feed it a treat if you get caught!