Located near Vienna Central Station, Hotel Schani is ideal for transiting Vienna. But is it made for travellers with a dog? Discover it!
Travel With Your Dog
Travel tips to make your trip as safe and enjoyable as possible:
- Schedule your pet a check up with your vet and ask for a certificate of health and other required paperwork for the trip.
- If your pet is on medication, bring it with you along with your vet’s contact info in case something happens.
- A well socialized pet will travel more easily and tolerate the stress of traveling better than a pet that is not used to be in a car or around other people.
- Most hotels charge extra pet fees and you are not allowed to leave your dog alone in the room.
- You don’t want to assume that there is a pet friendly hotel in a town you intend to stay in. Check in advance and make reservations.
- Make sure your pet wears a collar with tags. One tag should be a current rabies tag and the other tag should have the dogs name, your name, address, town, and phone numbers.
- If you want to fly with your dog, check out our articles to pick the best airline for you and your dog.
Our latest articles
Want to go on vacation with your dog in Europe? Check out the Ibis Hotel chain, they are great for those traveling with dogs!
Find out where to put your dog or puppy in the car and how to ensure safe car trips with doggo!
How to buy an Air France flight ticket for your dog, flight fares, what cash register to buy and what administrative formalities to complete.
Here are all the up-to-date instructions you need to follow to take your dog on a trip and fly with Air Transat.
Austrian Airlines does accept dogs on board. Here’s what you have to know + our 2019 review when we fly with our dog in cabin.
L’hôtel 25hours de Vienne accepte-t-il les chiens? Découvrez notre expérience dans ce très bel hôtel au centre de la capitale autrichienne avec notre petit daschund d’un an.
Need help picking the proper cage for your dog? Afraid of buying the wrong IATA cage to fly your pet in the cargo hold? Check out this article!
Here is the information you need if you are going to fly with your dog aboard Royal Air Maroc.
Can you take a dog into Canada? The answer is yes. Now that we got this out of the way, how to bring a dog